July/August 2019 UL
- SKU: UL-MG-JA2019
Summer is in full swing throughout the July/August 2019 issue of Utah Life, as Zion National Park observes its centennial in the south and the under-the-radar-famous Fruit Way spreads its sweetness up north.
- Zion National Park celebrates 100 years as a national park – one that manages to be both serenely beautiful and full-tilt adventurous. Photos by David J. West, story by Vanessa Zimmer.
- The picturesque Oquirrh Mountain town of Ophir, population 25, keeps a firm grip on its history as an 1870s mining mecca. Story by Valerie Phillips, photos by Brian Nicholson.
- Next fuel stop: 104 miles. Don’t let the signs deter you. Interstate 70 might be short on gasoline pumps, but the San Rafael scenery abounds. Story and photos by Joshua Hardin.
- Randy Fullbright digs beneath the dinosaurs in the backcountry of Dinosaur National Monument. Photos by Randy Fullbright, story by Vanessa Zimmer.
- In Northern Utah, the Pettingill family name is synonymous with peaches. Story by Susan Snyder.