January/February 2022 UL
- SKU: UL-MG-JF2022
- Salt Lake Winter Olympics. The organizers and athletes who made the 2002 Winter Games such a success share their firsthand accounts of how they pulled it off. By Matt Masich.
- Arch Flying Cowboy. Nicknamed “Arch Enemy No. 1,” pilot Tim Martin defies death as he flies his airplane through southeast Utah’s natural stone arches. By Rachel Fixsen.
- Utahn Who Invented Television. Beaver native Philo T. Farnsworth was a 14-year-old farm boy when he was struck with the idea that led to his world-changing invention. By Matt Masich.
- Lake Powell Photo Essay. Accomplished nature photographer Jeff Foott shares some of his most remarkable images from Lake Powell and its side canyons. Story by Matt Masich, Photographs by Jeff Foott.
- Kitchens. Rib-sticking slow cooker recipes bring warmth and spice to help defrost on chilly days. By Danelle McCollum.