January/February 2023 UL
- SKU: January/February 2023 UL
- Greatest Snow on Earth. We explore the science behind Utah’s epic snow in this photo essay of beautiful ski photography. Story by Matt Masich.
- In a vault inside his museum-like Provo bookstore, Moon’s Rare Books, Reid Moon tells the tales behind his rare artifacts. Story by Allie Wisniewski.
- Cowboys and scientists team up to raise cattle and study new ways to live lightly on the land at Canyonlands Research Center between Moab and Monticello. Story by Rachel Fixsen.
- A descendant of the Shoshone leader Chief Sagwitch takes a road trip back in time to the tribe’s darkest day. Story by Scott Baxter.
- Pancakes and waffles would be nothing without maple syrup, yet those breakfast staples aren’t the only things that benefit from maple. In our maple recipes, the ingredient makes roasted meat and veggies come alive with a warm and inviting flavor. Recipes by Danelle McCollum.