Effective as of August 24, 2020
Coverage of this policy
This Policy covers Company’s treatment of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and other information about you and your computer or device that Company gathers when you are accessing the Service. We may collect Personal Information from you, as explained in more detail below, and we use this Personal Information internally in connection with our Services, including to personalize, provide, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising, and to allow you to set up a user account and profile, to contact you, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to analyze how you use the Services. In certain cases, we may also share some Personal Information with third parties, but only as described in point 4.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
- We collect Personal Information you enter on or through the Service, such as when you create an account on our website, purchase a magazine/subscription or product, or use our contact us.
- When you create an account on our website, we collect your Name, Email address, Password . We collect these basic details so that you can access your account on multiple devices.
- When you purchase a magazine/subscription or other products on our website, we additionally collect your Address (with Pin Code) and Card details in certain scenarios. This is done to validate the transactions and we shall clear such data when validations are no longer required.
- Please note that we don’t store your card details and they are stored only by the payment gateway.
- When you contact us, we collect your email address to provide services and answer your queries
- The Personal Information we collect includes third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft).
- We also collect information associated with your use of the application in order to make personalized recommendations. If you provide your third-party account credentials to us, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts (“Third Party Account Information”) may be transmitted into your account with us if you authorize such transmissions, and that Third Party Account Information transmitted to the Service is covered by this Policy.
- We may ask for additional information such as Company, Phone No, and Business Name. You can choose not to provide us with certain information
- When you send gift or subscriptions, we may collect the information you provide about the gift recipients, including name and email address. We will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- The Personal Information we collect allows us to respond to your requests, improve our products and services, customize the advertising and content you see, and communicate with you about new products.
- We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personally identifying information for any purpose.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Company automatically collects information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the name and identity of your computer, mobile device and other devices, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, connection speed, and locale information based on IP address. To the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information. The Site collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of user visits to our website and its components, which magazines and products are added to the cart etc
- We also collect information about your purchases and activities on the Service, which we may use to present you with offers that we believe may be of interest to you. As part of this use of information, we may provide non-personally identifying, aggregate information to our Participating Publishers and other third parties about how our users, collectively, use the Service.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer or device to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people.
Sharing of your personal information
Personal Information will only be shared by Company to provide or improve our products, services, and to contact you about our services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Security of your personal information
We allow you to limit access to your account via a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You are responsible for ensuring against unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to encrypt your Personal Information during transmission. However, because no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, Company cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information in its possession or the security of its servers or databases. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
In the unlikely event that Company believes that the security of your Personal Information in its possession or control may have been compromised, Company may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, Company may notify you by email, messaging to your device, or other means within 72 hours of data compromise.
Personal information you can access
Company allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information: email address, name, location and marketing preferences. This list may change as the Service changes. The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com or at Utah Life Magazine, c/o Subscriptions Dept. PO Box 146, Timnath, CO 80547, 1-801-921-4585
You can add or update certain personal information on your account, such as name and email address. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
Upon your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will remove your Personal Information from our active user database provided that
- you are current with all payment obligations,
- we do not believe it reasonably necessary to keep such information for any pending legal action, and
- we are under no obligation to retain such information. Please be aware that any unfulfilled subscriptions may be canceled without refund and you will have to re-register in order to use the Service. It is your responsibility to request a refund from us.
Changes to this Policy
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in connection with the Service, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.